VISn stands for Vaccine Impacted Support network
Has the vaccine or mandate had a negative effect on your life in any way?
- Have you lost close relationships?
- Have you been judged by some for some of the choices you made for yourself & your family?
- Are your children suffering because of the mandates?
- Is your mental & physical well-being suffering due to stress, vaccine impact or mandates?
These can be challenging times for people who are vaccine impacted. Some find there are few in the mainstream medical system who will fully listen and acknowledge their situation, leaving them feeling unheard and isolated in their experiences.
What is VISn?
We are a group of holistic health practitioners and counsellors who share a vision to provide a community network of support for those whose lives have been vaccine impacted.
What is our Mission?
Our aim is to bring vaccine-impacted people and practitioners together, provide support and connections, and offer a safe place to be heard, valued and respected.
What is our Vision?
- Bring people together who share similar experiences and challenges due to the Covid pandemic.
- Offer practical, helpful, supportive guidance and resources.
- Provide group support for mental, emotional and physical wellbeing.
- Provide individual support via our network of holistic health practitioners and counsellors.
Who are We?
We are a group of volunteers with backgrounds in nursing, midwifery, counselling and holistic health. We are here to help those who have been impacted by the Covid-19 vaccines and mandates.
We would love to hear from you and learn more about your situation. We can suggest options and resources for you to access.